Sue Aikens is widely known to be the owner of Kavik camp and also one of the stars of the reality television show called “Life below Zero” Sue Aikens was once recorded while narrating a story on her bear attack experience to radio times. Sue Aikens was attacked by a bear while she was fetching water from the river. Sue Aikens suffered serious knee injuries but she managed to kill the bear and dragged herself to her house.
In the narration, Sue Aikens said that she was located by a pilot who had passed by his gas station for the third time and noticed that it looked like it had been abandoned.
The pilot helped Sue Aikens to clean up and flew her to Fairbanks who then referred her to Portland for a spinal surgery.
Here are the five interesting facts about Sue Aikens
- Sue Aikens is the highly paid cast on “Life below zero” with a salary of $ 200,000 each and every year..
- The largest portion of income of Sue Aikens is mainly generated from June all through to September, before winter.
- Sue Aikens is very much known to be the owner of Kivik River camp that is located at the side of Arctic National wildlife refuge. Kivik River camp is favorable for fishing and hunting and it also has a gas station that offers gas services to her visitors.
- Sue Aikens was born and raised in Chicago before she moved to Alaska with her mother afteas soon asr her parents divorced.
- Sue Aikens bought the Kivik Camp from the company she used to work for earlier on before she resigned.